The Festival on the Trials will be held in downtown Gardner, near the fair grounds, on June 10th and 11th. It begins Friday evening with food and drink booths, as well as free entertainment from nationally known musicians. Saturday will encompass a full day of activities for the children, crafts and commercial booths, food and drink booths, and much more!
- The shows are scheduled to begin each evening at 5:30pm.
- No coolers will be permitted.
- Friday evening will feature Andy Griggs, Travis Marvin, and Sean McNoun.
- Saturday evening will feature Diamond Rio, Rivertown, and Tracy Allison Duo.
- Registration will be held on June 11th from 10am-12pm.
- Will be open to the public from 12pm-4pm on June 11th.
- The Racin’ Boys will be hosting the first hour.
- All entries are eligible to win prizes.
- Email the show at firstname.lastname@example.org with any additional questions.
- Check-in will be held inside the 4H building. You will be shown your booth location at that time. Set up times are scheduled for Friday from 10am-4pm and Saturday from 8am-10am.
- Will be open to the public on Friday from 4pm-9pm and Saturday from 10am-9pm.
- Will be held inside the 4H building and surrounding outside areas.
- Must have applied online by May 31st to be provided with a booth.
- For additional questions email email@example.com with the subject “Arts and Crafts”.
- Will be held on June 11th from 12pm-5pm.
- There will be face painting, inflatables, and firemen and police.
- Child Identification Program (CHIPS) will be inside First Presbyterian Church in downtown Gardner.
- Will be held June 11th starting at 10am sharp.
- There is a max of four players per team. These individuals cannot be replaced or subbed; teams must forfit if they are short players.
- There is a limit of 16 teams per age bracket, therefore early registration is encouraged. Eligible to signup online or the day of between 9am-10am on the north side of Gardner Elementary.
- $20 entry fee per team.
- Teams will need one white shirt and one solid color shirt of their choosing.
- Teams are rewarded cash prizes up to $200 in age brackets 19 years of age and up.
- This event is open to all those who want to chat with other Distinguised Citizens about the area and family history.
- Will be held at First Baptist Church in downtown Gardner (324 East Shawnee St).
- Will go from 11am-4pm on June 11th.
- Light refreshments will be provided by Gamma Xi Chapter of Beta Sigma Phi.
- Pictures and videos will be provided by the Gardner Historical Museum. Souvenirs will also be available for purchase by the museum.
- Contact Shirley Brown-VanArsdale with additional questions at 913-226-7941 or Phyllis Thomen at 913-856-7134.
- Eligible to set up as early as 10am on Friday, and 9am Saturday. Booths will open at 10am sharp on Saturday.
- There is currently a full signup for vendors.
For additional information regarding the event please visit http://festivalonthetrails.com/